Foreign Part-M subpart G approvals are those Part-M subpart G organisations located outside the EU which are not subject to a bilateral agreement.
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 2042/2003
- Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM) page.
- ED Decision 2009/016/R - Part 66 type ratings Note: this document is regularly updated by EASA Rulemaking. For latest version please consult this page.
Fees & Charges
Please consult the Fees & Charges page.
- User Guide for Applicants (not available yet)
- User Guide for CAME (not available yet)
Relevant EASA Forms
The following forms should be completed by applicants seeking Foreign Part-145 approval:
- EASA Form 2 - Application Form for Foreign Part-M subpart G Approvals
- EASA Form 4 - Details of Management Personnel
List of Foreign CAMO Organisations
- List of Foreign CAMO - approved organisations (not available yet)
- List of Foreign CAMO - not valid approvals (not available yet)
Inquiries relating to the Foreign Part-M subpart G Organisation Approvals should be addressed to: foreignCAMO [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu