Foreign Part-M subpart G approvals are those Part-M subpart G organisations located outside the EU which are not subject to a bilateral agreement.
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 2042/2003
- Annex I - Part-M (Continuing Airworthiness)
- Annex II - Part-145 (Maintenance Organisation Approvals)
- Annex III - Part-66 (Certifying Staff)
- Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM) page.
- ED Decision 2009/016/R - Part 66 type ratings Note: this document is regularly updated by EASA Rulemaking. For latest version please consult this page.
Inquiries relating to the Foreign Part-M subpart G Organisation Approvals should be addressed to: foreignCAMO [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu