Maintenance organisations located in the USA: Part-145 US Approvals (MOA)
EASA Part-145 organisations located in the United States are subject to the Bilateral Aviation Safety Agreement (BASA) and Maintenance Annex Guidance (MAG).
The Part-145 - US organisation working procedures are available for download under:
- EASA MIP Guidance (MIP-G) for US approved organisations subject to the BASA/MIP agreement (until 01 May 2011)
- EASA-FAA (MAG) for US approved organisations subject to Agreement between the United States of America and the European Community on cooperation in the regulation of civil aviation safety (as of 09 September, 2015 currently at change 5)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What parts of the EASA Form 9 needs to be completed during an Amendment for a name change?
The FSDO will complete Part 1 and Part 4 of EASA Form 9 for an Amendment due to a name or address change. This requirement will be reflected in the next revision to the MAG Section B III.
Contacts for Part-145 Approvals located in the USA Inquiries relating to the Agency's Continuing Airworthiness Organisation Approvals should be addressed to:
- foreign145 [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu (Technical issues),
- query [dot] feesandcharges [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu (Fees & Charges issues)
- finance [dot] helpdesk [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu (Invoice issues)