THE INTERNAL OCCURRENCE REPORTING SYSTEM (IORS) AT THE EUROPEAN AVIATION SAFETY AGENCY (EASA)
The Internal Occurrence Reporting System (IORS) is the system used by EASA for collecting, centralising and processing all safety related occurrences reported to the Agency. In February 2010, EASA launched a project for the implementation of the IORS in order to improve the Agency’s existing occurrence reporting system.
IORS is based on a central database following the ECCAIRS 5 format for the storage and internal processing of all safety related occurrences reported to the Agency. It has since 29 February 2012 been fully operational.
This micro site will contains information regarding IORS together with updates, you are therefore advised to visit this site frequently.
To learn more about the IORS, please click here.
To make a safety related report to the Agency, please click here.
For any further enquiries please contact the IORS team.
- 04/12/2014 – IORS Workshop: workshop dedicated to the implementation of the Regulation 376/2014 on the reporting, analysis and follow-up of occurrences. Target audience :organizations approved by the Agency under BR 216/2008. Participation through invitation. For further information please contact email@example.com
- 21/05/2013 - IORS NAA Meeting, 21 June 2013
- 20/06/2013 - 4th IORS Workshop EASA:
- 20/06/2013 - 4th IORS Workshop - 20 June 2013
- 04/07/2012 - 3rd IORS Workshop EASA: Presentations
- 29/06/2012 - 3rd IORS Workshop EASA: Outcomes
- 11/05/2012 - 3rd IORS Workshop - 26 June 2012
- 17/02/2012 - IORS Fully Operational
- 07/12/2011 - 2nd IORS Workshop - 07 December 2011
- 04/11/2011 - An update note on IORS for EASA Approved POAH by Yves Morier, Head of IORS
- 11/10/2011 - IORS publishes the implementation plan for the Phase 2. To see the plan, click here.
- 04/07/2011 - the IORS officially starts the Phase I. At this stage the new IORS Technical Occurrence Report Form is introduced, all received safety related occurrences will be stored in ECCAIRS 5 repository.
- 28/06/2011 - EASA publishes the new Technical Occurrence Report Form, which replaces the Form 44. The new form is made in PDF format, it contains embedded lists, facilitates an easy submitting via e-mail, and other functionalities. You can find the new form by clicking here.
- 14/06/2011 - An update note on IORS by Yves Morier, Head of IORS
- 21/04/2011 - An update note on IORS by Yves Morier, Head of IORS