Communication is a core part of the safety initiative. The communication is the tool to raise awareness and contribute to improve Safety by making available and sharing good practices. The EHEST Communication and outreach is part of the global IHST initiative.
The Team encourages and facilitates the translation of the different EHEST publications. All documents are approved by the EHEST Plenary in English. This master version is then available to organisation to translate. The focus is on European languages. The table below provides an update of the translations available. Last update: EHEST Deliverables translation update – June 2012
Press releases and articles about EHEST:
- Helicopter Industry CEO’s endorse IHST Safety recommendations at Heli-expo.
- 4 ROTORS – Update on the Progress of the Major European Helicopter Safety Partnership
- “Les hélicoptéristes veulent une culture de la sécurité” dans Air&Cosmos d’Octobre 2007
- EASA Press release “Bringing together the global helicopter community for safety” on IHSS 2010
- NLR Press release “NLR to host a Helicopter Safety Day – EHEST – 2010“ under the umbrella of EHEST.
The following presentations were delivered:
- Safety Workshops during Helitech International 2013
- EHSIT ST technology work presented at European Rotorcraft Forum (ERF), 4-7 Sept. 2012, Amsterdam
- Symposium F-DGAC “sécurité hélicoptères: l’approche pragmatique des opérateurs” – 14 novembre 2012
- Belgian Helicopter Safety Day – 27 June 2012
- 2011 International Helicopter Safety Symposium (IHSS) – presentations availables
- EHEST presentation for the EASA Rotorcraft Symposium 2011
- EHEST presented at the EASA Rotorcraft Symposium 2011
- EHEST presented during the AirTN Thematic Forum Safety
- Presentation at ERF 2011
- Dutch helicopter safety day organised by the NLR – 30 Sept 2011
EHEST Communication sub-team
A dedicated sub-group was created to identity and define a process to efficiently communicate with the Helicopter community, in particular small operators and GA. Terms of Reference.