This report was prepared by the Canadia JSAT and presents a summary of the analysis of 52 accidents (51 civil and one Canadian Forces) that occurred in the calendar year 2000. Intervention recommendations are provided based on the frequency of intervention categories being cited for each standard problem statement. This approach will allow the Canadian Joint Helicopter Safety Implementation Team (CDNJHSIT) to focus it work on the most significant areas requiring intervention. In addition, flight hour data from years 2000-2008 is also included to allow for the determination of annual accident rates.
- HE5 Training Leaflet – Risk management in training
- Article in AirRescue – EHEST – Helicopter safety – Everybodys concern
- EHSIT ST technology work presented at European Rotorcraft Forum (ERF), 4-7 Sept. 2012, Amsterdam
- Safety Management Toolkit – August 2012
- Symposium F-DGAC “sécurité hélicoptères: l’approche pragmatique des opérateurs” – 14 novembre 2012