- The General Aviation Joint Steering Committee (GA JSC). The GAJSC is a FAA-industry group that manages efforts to reduce fatal general aviation accidents.
- FAASTeam (US) – Safer Skies Through Education
- UK CAA List of Safety Sense Leaflets
- Skybrary by Eurocontrol: SKYbrary is an electronic repository of safety knowledge related to ATM and aviation safety in general. SKYbrary adopts the concept of Media-wiki products – anyone can comment, propose modification to an existing article, suggest a new topic or submit a draft article. However, there is an important difference that distinguishes SKYbrary from other wikies. A robust content management and control process ensures the needed quality, reliability and consistency of stored data.
- German AOPA Safety Letter: These Safety Letters are covering different aspects of flight safety for general aviation. The Letters are published every two months as part of the German AOPA-Letters.
AOPA Air Safety Institute
- AOPA ASF (US): Accident database, safety training, publications, and other aviation safety resources provided by the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
- Europe Air Sports
- Aircraft Electronics Association
- Association of the Aviation Manufacturers
- Institut pour l’Amélioration de la Sécurité Aérienne - IASA
- French National association of Instructors
- European Council of General Aviation Support
- The Guild of Air Pilots and Air Navigators (UK)
- International Aircraft Owner and Pilots Association Europe
- AOPA Germany