The European General Aviation Safety Team (EGAST) is a voluntary safety partnership between General Aviation associations and authorities from across Europe. EGAST creates a forum for sharing best practices, improving data sources, and promoting safety.
to promote and initiate best practices and awareness in order to improve safety for all sectors of General Aviation. EGAST will help EASA and the industry focus their resources on combined safety promotion efforts to reach our goal of reducing accidents.
Recent EGAST articles and publications:
- EGAST Leaflet - Stall and Spin Loss of Control (GA8)
- EGAST Leaflet - Using Advanced Navigation Technology Safely (GA7)
- EGAST Leaflet - Bird strike (GA6)
- EGAST Leaflet - Piston Engine Icing (GA5)
- EGAST Leaflet - flight close to high grounds (GA4)
Articles and publications from other sources: