ATM/ANS Organisations Approvals
ATCO Training Organisations Approvals
In accordance with Articles 8b, 8c, 22a and 22b of Regulation (EC) No 1108/2009, the Agency has been given a number of new tasks with regard to organisations providing air traffic management, air navigation services and training of air traffic controllers.
In particular the Agency shall:
- Conduct, itself or through competent authorities or qualified entities, inspections and audits of the organisations it certifies;
- Issue and renew certificates of :
- ATM/ANS organisations located outside the territory of the Member States, responsible for providing services within the territory of the Member States,
- ATM/ANS organisations providing pan-European services;
- Air Traffic Controller training organisations located outside the territory of the Member States and, where relevant, their personnel;
- Amend, suspend or revoke the relevant certificate, when the conditions according to which it was issued are no longer fulfilled or if the holder of the certificate fails to fulfil the obligations imposed on it by this Regulation or by its implementing rules.
For more information please refer to the ATM/ANS Implementing Rules and the ATM and Airports information site.
Please refer to the Application forms page to download the relevant application form:
- FO.AOA.00002 Application for ATM/ANS Service Provider Organisation approval
- FO.AOA.00006 Application for ATCO Training Organisation approval
Notification Form for Proposed Changes to Functional Systems
in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1034/2011, Article 9, please use the form below to notify EASA of all planned safety-related changes:
Contact for EASA ATM/ANS Organisations Approvals
Inquiries relating to the Agency's ATM/ANS and ATC Training Organisations approvals should be addressed to: AtmAnsOrg .at. easa .point. europa .point. eu